Register to attend Fund Intelligence‘s next US Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking.
Join us for an in-depth discussion with representatives from foundations, endowments and asset management firms on socially responsible investing.
Topics will include:
– Improving the scalability of the ESG strategies institutional investors commit to
– Developing products that efficiently capture ESG and impact exposures
– Using ESG to boost returns
– Millennials and ESG
– The “materiality” concept
Anthony Eames, VP & director of responsible investing strategy, Eaton Vance
Chris Fowle, associate director for networks, UN PRI
Amy Orr, director of integrated capitals, Heron Foundation
Lisa Woll, CEO, US SIF
Reino Ecklord, research consultant, NEPC
08:30 Breakfast & networking
09:15 Panel discussion – ESG: Environmental, Social & Governance Investing
The event is FREE to attend for existing Fund Intelligence members and trial users.
Not a member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data and analysis.
– Invitations to our collection of events including breakfast briefings, awards, summits and webinars.
– Eight specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
– And more.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.
Please note: this event is not open to any members of the press unless agreed in advance with the organisers.