Register to attend Fund Intelligence‘s next US Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking.
Join us for an in-depth discussion with representatives from foundations, endowments and asset management firms on socially responsible investing.
Topics will include:
– Improving the scalability of the ESG strategies institutional investors commit to
– Developing products that efficiently capture ESG and impact exposures
– Using ESG to boost returns
– Millennials and ESG
– The “materiality” concept
Anthony Eames, VP and director of responsible investing strategy, Eaton Vance
More speakers to be announced shortly
08:30 Breakfast & networking
09:15 Panel discussion – ESG: Environmental, Social & Governance Investing
The event is FREE to attend for existing Fund Intelligence members and trial users.
Not a member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data and analysis.
– Invitations to our collection of events including breakfast briefings, awards, summits and webinars.
– Eight specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
– And more.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.
Please note: this event is not open to any members of the press unless agreed in advance with the organisers.