Join our industry experts for the next Briefing, as we gather to discuss what the presidential election will mean for the wealth management sector, and how you can best protect your funds.
The Briefing is free to attend for all Fund Intelligence members.
Points for discussion will include:
– Are mutual funds the next entities to face state actor or activist hacking?
– What are the latest and best tech, governance and compliance practices?
– Oversight vs. Management: How deep should fund boards get into cyber?
– What is the litigation risk for independent directors when a breach is revealed?
– How do you manage millennial employees’ apathy towards cyber threats?
Stacy Louizos, partner, Drinker Biddle & Reath
Linda Lerner, partner, Crowell & Moring
Bradley Mirkin, securities compliance and legal executive, Global Investment Adviser
Andrew Rafla, senior manager, Vigilant, Deloitte
Karthik Amrutesh, senior manager, EY
Our morning event will start with breakfast at 08.30, followed by lively discussions and a Q&A, drawing to a close at 10.15am.
If you are not a member, the Briefing is complimentary for your first attendance. Please register and a member of the team will contact you to arrange a free trial. If you have attended a Briefing previously and would like to join us for the November event, please contact: email@example.com