8:00am – 9:00am PST / 11:00am – 12:00pm EST
The back office is at a tipping point of change as regtech promises to deliver levels of accuracy, predictability and control never possible with traditional regulatory reporting solutions. Regtech is a disruptive calling for industry leaders to embrace long overdue operational change.
Across the industry, asset managers are feeling the impact of increased regulatory scrutiny and heightened investor demand for transparency. As the reporting burden has increased, deadlines have also become much more stringent, placing tremendous time and cost pressures on asset managers.
Speaker panel includes:
Thomas Pfister, global head of regulatory reporting, Confluence
Brian Kapko, regulatory reporting operations director, Confluence
In this webinar, we will explore:
• What is regtech and what does it mean specifically to the asset management back office?
• How is regtech triggering a global response to long overdue operational change?
• What steps do fund operations leaders need to take to respond to the new normal in regulatory reporting?
• What makes regtech an opportunity to manage data as a strategic asset?
• How is the cloud facilitating a true operating model of regulatory compliance and reporting?
• Why should asset managers consider regtech positive disruption for the industry?
• How should firms prepare for 2018 Form N-PORT data requirements and other deadlines under the SEC modernization rule?
• How are fund administrators and service providers approaching regtech? What tools are out there?
• How will adopting regtech tools help increase regulatory harmonization so that firms are using less systems to comply with more regulations?
• What should be done with legacy systems as new reporting frameworks are put in place?
Already a member? You can continue to enjoy unlimited access to our exclusive events.
If not, join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news update, data & analysis.
– Invitations to our collection of events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you.
In association with: