Join Private Asset Management for our next New York Breakfast Briefing: a free-to-attend member event featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking.
The briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your peers and connecting with new business contacts.
The topic of this month’s PAM briefing is: Planning a successful succession in private wealth management firms
Succession planning isn’t something only private wealth clients need to worry about – advisors need a plan of action, too.
A panel of experts will discuss the following:
– When a private wealth manager should start considering the succession options available to them
– Why the issue is often overlooked, and creating a culture to change this
– Options for private wealth managers such as in-house mentoring, selling a business, or passing it over to a new generation
– The pitfalls and potential associated with merging or selling to another firm
– Who to entrust with your book of business, and retaining client trust throughout the process
– Drew DiMarino, senior vice president, eMoney
– Jay Hummel, managing director, Envestnet
– Michael Bapis, managing director, The Bapis Group at HighTower
– Scott Beach, partner, Day Pitney LLP
08:30 Breakfast & networking
09:10 Introduction from Private Asset Management
09:15 Panel debate
How to attend the briefing:
All Private Asset Management members are welcome to attend the briefing. To book your place, click here.
If you are not currently a member, you can attend the briefing by taking out a free trial to Private Asset Management. Please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your trial.