The FI Fund Leaders Summit Boston is a new one day event, bringing together key executives from throughout the mutual fund space, exploring areas of overlap on topics including regulatory oversight, technology, cybersecurity, transforming operational infrastructure and optimizing your due diligence process.
KEY REASONS TO ATTEND
- Discuss with industry leaders about all the latest operational challenges and opportunities; including vendor management, cybersecurity and legacy systems.
- Explore the current regulatory landscape and gain insights into what future impact the SEC’s new focus will have on the industry.
- Gain actionable advice on how to run your fund more efficiently by implementing new technologies such as artificial intelligence and blockchain.
- Exchange ideas on how compliance, operations, tech and board members can run the back office to the best of its ability.
Speakers also include :
Key agenda topics:
- Cost management and team building: Futureproofing your fund’s structure
- SEC priorities: The shift from “broken windows” to investor protection
- The digitalization of the asset management space: From AI to Big Data and crypto funds
- Accelerating progress toward an inclusive culture in the fund space
This regional summit will explore how increased focus on regulatory compliance is forcing a greater intersection of oversight and operational functions.
FI Fund Leaders Summit Chicago – October 18, 2018
The FI Fund Intelligence Leaders Summit Chicago is our invite only event bringing together operations, technology, compliance and board-level executives to explore and debate the latest topics in the mutual fund space taking place at The Gwen, Chicago.
FI Fund Leaders Summit San Francisco – November 6, 2018
The FI Fund Intelligence Leaders Summit San Francisco is our invite only event bringing together operations, technology, compliance and board-level executives to explore and debate the latest topics in the mutual fund space taking place at The Westin St. Francis, San Francisco.
The Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) Association is the world leader in alternative investment education. The CAIA Association is known for the CAIA Charter. Earning the CAIA Charter is the gateway to becoming a member of the CAIA Association, a global network of 9,000 AI leaders. CAIA also offers the Fundamentals of Alternative Investments Certificate Program®. For more information, please visit CAIA.org.