Join us on Wednesday, July 17 at the Lambs Club, New York for our breakfast briefing: Seeing through the increasingly blurred lines in distribution.
The morning event will feature a panel-led discussion and informal networking opportunities with other industry professionals.
- As many advice firms start to institutionalize their investment processes, how should your distribution strategy be evolving?
- With larger “retail” distributors increasingly acting like institutional investors, should asset managers be rethinking their sales team segmentation?
- As the power of investment consultants in the retail space grows, how do you cement fruitful relationships with these gatekeepers?
- How are these trends impacting the type of talent you are looking to hire across your sales and distribution teams?
- With large distributors launching asset manager arms and asset managers buying up distribution, how will the landscape evolve in the coming years?
08:15 Registration and networking breakfast
09:00 Introductory welcome – Fund Intelligence, Managing Editor, Paul McMillan
09:05 Panel discussion – Seeing through the increasingly blurred lines in distribution.
09:45 Audience questions
James Connington, Section Editor, Fund Intelligence
Andy Provencher, Head of North American Distribution, BNY Mellon Investment Management
Amanda Tepper, CEO, Chestnut Advisory
Frank van Etten, Chief Investment Officer and Head of Nuveen Solutions, Nuveen
Nate Palmer, Managing Director and Head of Wilshire Funds Management’s Portfolio Management, Wilshire Associates
More panelists tbc.Request attendence