Join us on Thursday, October 24 at the Lambs Club, New York for our breakfast briefing.
The morning event will feature a panel-led discussion and informal networking opportunities with other industry professionals.
Discussion points include:
- How can nontransparent ETFs complement your current product line-up and what distribution and regulatory considerations are required when looking at new launches?
- Are mutual fund to ETF conversions a viable strategy for your fund group? What are the regulatory hurdles to jump and other business considerations?
- What should your adviser education/practice management strategy be to complement the marketing and distribution of these new products?
- Which investor segments are likely to be most receptive to this new structure and why?
- How will this new structure fit in to the current debates around distribution team segmentation?
- Will there be much of a first mover advantage with this structure- or should fund groups play a wait-and-see game?
08:15 Registration and networking breakfast
08:55 Introductory welcome – Fund Intelligence Managing Editor Paul McMillan
09:05 Panel discussion
09:45 Audience questions