Join us on Thursday, October 24 at the Lambs Club, New York for our breakfast briefing.
The morning event will feature a panel-led discussion and informal networking opportunities with other industry professionals.
Discussion points include:
- How can nontransparent ETFs complement your current product line-up and what distribution and regulatory considerations are required when looking at new launches?
- Are mutual fund to ETF conversions a viable strategy for your fund group? What are the regulatory hurdles to jump and other business considerations?
- What should your adviser education/practice management strategy be to complement the marketing and distribution of these new products?
- Which investor segments are likely to be most receptive to this new structure and why?
- How will this new structure fit in to the current debates around distribution team segmentation?
- Will there be much of a first mover advantage with this structure- or should fund groups play a wait-and-see game?
08:15 Registration and networking breakfast
08:55 Introductory welcome – Fund Intelligence Managing Editor Paul McMillan
09:05 Panel discussion
09:45 Audience questions
Rheaa Rao, Reporter, Fund Action
Dan McCabe, CEO, Precidian Investments
Nick Elward, Head of Institutional Product and ETFs, Natixis Investment Managers
Stephen Clarke, President, Advanced Fund Solutions (Eaton Vance subsidiary)
James Tambone, Chief Distribution Officer, Fred Alger Management
More speakers to be confirmed.Request attendence