The Fund Intelligence Virtual Symposium is a new weekly webinar series designed to tackle the most pressing topics facing the asset management industry emerging out of the current Covid-19 pandemic.
Fund Intelligence will be hosting a range of industry experts to delve into the key issues facing the sector and provide practical insights for navigating these uncertain times.
These free to attend sessions will ensure you and your teams are kept up-to-date with how your peers, clients and vendors are handling the current landscape with practical advice on mitigating business risks and seizing market opportunities.
All sessions will be interactive with Q&As with our expert panels throughout.
Fund boards – dealing with logistic challenges and ensuring good governance
Thursday, April 30
10:00-10:45pm ET/ 7:00-7:45am PT
- Board oversight during the pandemic, including 15 (c) reporting
- How has the shift to virtual meetings and oversight been working in practice?
- How has the new liquidity rule been holding up during the market volatility?
- Navigating conflicts of interest with the SEC’s affiliate lending relief
- Is valuation guidance from the SEC warranted given the intense market volatility?
- How does cybersecurity oversight change with work from home normalized?
- As the pandemic transitions to the long haul from the initial shock, what should boards be most focused on and aware of?
- How have hiring processes and director retention been impacted?
Mark Gersten, Independent Director on two Ultimus series trusts boards
Bruce Crockett, Independent Board Chair Invesco
Adela Cepeda, Independent Director on fund boards at Mercer, UBS and Pathway