The Fund Intelligence Virtual Symposium is a new weekly webinar series designed to tackle the most pressing topics facing the asset management industry emerging out of the current Covid-19 pandemic.
Fund Intelligence will be hosting a range of industry experts to delve into the key issues facing the sector and provide practical insights for navigating these uncertain times.
These free to attend sessions will ensure you and your teams are kept up-to-date with how your peers, clients and vendors are handling the current landscape with practical advice on mitigating business risks and seizing market opportunities.
All sessions will be interactive with Q&As with our expert panels throughout.
Shared best practice on WFH and business continuity plans in action
Thursday, April 9
12:00pm ET/ 9:00 PT
We’ll explore key themes including:
* How have teams been settling into the work from home environment? What has been working and where are there stresses and strains to be managed?
* How are you ensuring business continuity of various functions such as striking daily NAVs, shareholder servicing, IT and data security, technology and other infrastructure support?
* Are you seeing an uptick in cyberattacks? How have you been dealing with the increased risk of bad actors attempting to take advantage of the current situation?
* What percentage of staff are still being required on site for various tasks and how have you been managing this workload?
* What are the big questions you have been asking of your various vendors and service partners?
* Have they stepped up to the plate or are there any concerns over service levels/expectations?
* How are you handling trading requirements? Are PMs and other front office staff working from home and if so how is that working out?
* Do you have any contingency plans ready to be put into place in the event that large numbers of staff get ill and cannot work?
* Have you asked any vendors to step in to support any functions given the potential strain on resources?
* What is your current internal assumptions for how long WFH policies will be in place in the US?
* Have you introduced more flexible hours policies now that schools are closing? How are you looking to keep up staff morale?Request attendence