Join Private Asset Management for our next New York Breakfast Briefing:
a free-to-attend member event featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking.
The topic of this month’s Private Asset Management Breakfast Briefing is: Direct Lending: How HNWIs can become bankers
A panel of experts will discuss the following:
– Fund opportunities within the space, including private and hedge funds
– How the class is emerging as ‘opportunistic fixed income’
– Various online platforms bridging investors with securitized and unsecuritized loans
– How changing interest rates could potentially impact the space
– Timothy Speiss, partner, Eisner Amper
– Meg O’Connor Zwick, senior vice president and director of alternative custody services, Millennium Trust Company
– Jonathan Bergman, managing director, TAG Associates
– Bill Ullman, chief commercial officer, Orchard Platform
Our morning event will start with breakfast at 08.30, followed by lively discussions and Q&A, drawing to a close at 10.15am.
Already a member? You can continue to enjoy unlimited access to our exclusive events.
If not, join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Invitations to our collection of events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you.Request attendence