Join Fund Intelligence for our next Briefing: a free-to-attend member event featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking.
The briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your peers and connecting with new business contacts.
The topic of September’s Fund Intelligence briefing is: Targeting The Next Generation Of Investors With Technology
Issues for discussion include:
- Why these investors matter to asset management firms.
- What these investors expect from asset managers and financial services companies in terms of technology.
- The types of technology resonating with younger investors and other age groups
- How to ensure compliance procedures are followed when making use of technology
- How fund firms’ operations teams can build out technology needed for the end-client, or efficiently work with a third-party vendor building it out for them
- How can boards safeguard third-party contracts in this area?
- What kind of oversight do new IA technologies require from the board?
– Ned Dane, head of private client group, OppenheimerFunds
– Eric Streem, vice president of enterprise services, Synchronoss
– Heidi Croel, SVP, Franklin Templeton
– Laura Varas, founder & CEO, Hearts & Wallets
Additional speakers to be announced
08:30 Breakfast & networking
09:10 Introduction from Fund Intelligence
09:15 Panel debate
How to attend the briefing:
All Fund Intelligence members are welcome to attend the briefing. To book your place click here.
If you are not currently a member, you can attend the briefing by taking out a free trial to one of the Fund Intelligence publications. Please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your trial.Request attendence