Join us on Wednesday, November 20 at the Lambs Club, New York for our breakfast briefing.
The morning event will feature a panel-led discussion and informal networking opportunities with other industry professionals.
Getting your sales and distribution strategy right when it comes to alts
Discussion points will include:
- With traditional asset managers increasingly moving into the alts space, or beefing up their presence, what are the top considerations when it comes to sales and marketing strategy?
- Should you be looking to run separate siloed teams focused on distributing your alts offerings, or training and educating existing teams on the strategies to sell alongside mainstream offerings?
- How much is the appetite for various alternative investment strategies increasing with a range of investor types given the uncertain economic outlook?
- What are key distributors looking for and in which kind of structures? Tips and advice for getting your alts offerings noticed by gatekeepers at big distribution firms.
- The pros and cons of running a separate alternatives brand versus consistent messaging across the fund complex.
- From a product development perspective, where should the focus be depending on asset class? Interval funds, alternative mutual funds, alternative ETFs, SMAs, private funds?
08:15 Registration and networking breakfast
08:55 Introductory welcome – Fund Intelligence Managing Editor Paul McMillan
09:05 Panel discussion
09:45 Audience questions